Wednesday 8 June 2011

Birthday Mega Moving Sale. Yo.

It is my 22nd Birthday today.  Seems like too many, if you ask me.  Also, I will be moving house next week - back to the sunny sights of York - very exciting.

Because of this I'll be closing the shop for a while until I get myself settled, hopefully reopening with a bit of a re-jig and perhaps some new work!  I'll be closing the shop on Thursday 16th June and, until then, everything is on SALE.  Head on over to grab yourself a bargain, and something that, perhaps, won't be printed again.  Thanks!

2 Comments:

Annarack said...

Happy Birthday dude....hope its been a good one....I'm heading to your shop now.

Shelley Whiting said...

I love all the various patterns and textures in your work. The detail is amazing. Beautiful work.

Post a Comment