Sunday 20 March 2011

Making Progress

If you're in Cheltenham this week you should definitely come to Beechwood Arcade where I am part of an exhibition featuring some very talented folks.  The exhibition's called Making Progress and runs from Monday - Sunday, more info here.  The opening is on Monday 4 - 6pm (it's in a shopping centre so we get kicked out then, sadly - but you could then move on to another opening featuring more talented folk afterwards)


Animating (I'm animating at the moment, can't remember whether I said) is slow!  But looking kind of nice.  2 months to finish it.  Achievable?  Maybe...

6 Comments:

Annarack said...

Looks great Jamie....Just wish I lived nearer so I could visit....you should display up here in the North East :)

Anonymous said...

Wish I had some moolah to come check it out. Looks grand!

Jamie Mills said...

Anna - But the North East is so far away! Hopefully sort something out in York at some point (that's as North East as I get - haha) that'd be nice.

Erd - Moolah? Grand? What are you? Also, thanks :)

Holly Exley Illustration said...

who made that type face? its lovely

Jamie Mills said...

Thanks Holly, I did the type. We've got a nice big vinyl version stuck in the window as well.

Anonymous said...

Yes Jamie, moolah. Shut up.

*runs into a dark alley and leaves a black rose*

Post a Comment