Tuesday 1 February 2011

AnGHOULême

Hello.  I have returned from the extremely lovely Angoulême BD Festival.  Many beautiful things have been seen/bought and many exceptional people have been met.  Also sold some bits and made some, possibly very exciting, contacts for the future.  Been a very good week.  Plus (!) I got to stay over at the marvellous Sandra Dieckmann's for a couple of nights before which is always a treat.

Some photos of our stand (stolen from Gemma Sheldrake's facebook):






Some beautiful houses and views -





And some Lion Bar cereal!  Exceptional.  Although I did just have a bowl and it isn't quite as life-altering as I was hoping.



All-in-all a very good trip!  Very much looking forward to making my way there again next year.  Although perhaps not staying in a boarding school/prison next time.  Makes me want to do lots more fairs like this - definitely something I need to look into a bit more.

4 Comments:

BETOWERS said...

so cool!!! i like that u always use details like fluor stars!!!

Annarack said...

Well done on the success of the trip, the photographs look well good. I can't believe you stayed at Sandra Dieckmann's house, so cool.

● Sandra Dieckmann Illustration ● said...

You should believe he stayed at Sandra Dieckmann's house. I saw it with my own two eyes ;)

JCDClark said...

Glad it went well ^.^.

Post a Comment